Pursuant to Section 81 (2) of Personal Income Tax Act (as amended) KW-IRS requires all employers of labour within Kwara State to file the Annual Returns for 2020 not later than 31st January 2021. The process is as follows:
- Visit www.kw-irs.com/annualreturns to download the Annual Return forms and file online.
- Copies of the completed forms could also be forwarded to email@example.com and or submitted at the KW-IRS Corporate Head Office, 27, Ahmadu Bello Way, GRA, Ilorin or any of our offices across the State on or before 31st January, 2021.
- The returns are to include the following documents:
- PAYE Annual Returns (Form D)
- Withholding Tax Annual Returns (Form E)
- Remittance Summary (Form F)
- Nominal roll of the organization (Form A1)
- Photocopies/scans of automated revenue receipts on PAYE, WHT and Development Levies
- Expatriate quota (if applicable)
- Immigration returns of expatriate(s) (if applicable)
All employers of labour in the State should note that failure to file the returns by the close of business on 31st January, 2021 is a contravention of the provision of the S.81(3) of the Personal Income Tax Act under reference and shall be liable to a penalty of N500,000 in the case of a corporate body and N50,000 in the case of an individual.
Please contact us for further enquiries at 07006959477 or click here.