Pursuant to Section 81 (2) of Personal Income Tax Act (as amended) KW-IRS requires all employers of labour within Kwara State to file the Annual Returns for 2019 not later than Friday 31st January 2020. The process is as follows:
- Visit www.kw-irs.com/annualreturns to download the Annual Return forms and file online.
- Hard copies of all filled return forms should also be submitted to our Corporate Headquarters at the address above.
- The returns are to include the following documents:
- PAYE Annual Returns (Form D)
- Withholding Tax Annual Returns (Form E)
- Remittance Summary (Form F)
- Nominal roll of the organization (Form A1)
- Photocopies/scans of automated revenue receipts on PAYE, WHT and Development Levies
- Expatriate quota (if applicable)
- Immigration returns of expatriate(s) (if applicable)
All employers of labour in the State should note that failure to file the returns by the close of business on Friday 31st January, 2020 is a contravention of the provision of the S.81(3) of the Personal Income Tax Act under reference and shall be liable to a penalty of N500,000 in the case of a corporate body and N50,000 in the case of an individual.
Please contact us for further enquiries at 07006959477 or click here.