This is to notify the General Public that the Kwara State Internal Revenue Service, (KW-IRS) is recruiting Revenue Officers into Area Offices in the following locations:
Limited positions are available to be occupied for the grades of Revenue Trainee and Revenue Assistant.
Interested applicants are expected to possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma with minimum of second class lower division/lower credit or its equivalent.
• NYSC (Completion/Exemption/Exclusion) certificate is mandatory.
• No work experience is required for Revenue Trainees.
• Minimum of 3 years work experience for Revenue Assistant.
• Relevant professional or postgraduate qualification may be used in place of work experience.
• Maximum age of 30, with evidence of birth certificate/declaration of age.
Knowledge of Tax Administration is an additional advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applicants are to visit www.irs.kw.gov.ng/careers/ to apply and submit their CV, Degree Certificate and passport photograph.
Please note that recruitment is for ONLY Area Offices and application is FREE.
The portal opens on the 12th April, 2021 and closes on 16th April, 2021.
Executive Chairman, KW-IRS