Tax Returns can be filed in two ways:


Download and fill our tax return forms below and either bring to our office or send to

Individual Taxpayers
Return of Income and Claims for Allowances and Relief (Form A)

Corporate Taxpayers
Nominal Roll (Payroll Schedule)


On our Self-Service Portal (registration and login is required)

Back to top