In pursuance of Section 10 subsection 4 of Kwara State Revenue Administration Law 2015, Kwara State Internal Revenue Service is inviting application from qualified professional firms as monitoring agents to collect information through tax audit and to monitor compliance with relevant revenue laws.
The schedule of the engagement process and requirements are as stated under:
- Completion of application form on line on payment of non-refundable fee of twenty five thousand Naira (N25, 000.00).
- Categorization of the appointed agents into the following classes
- Class A
- Class B
- Class C
- Class D
- Class E
- All completed application forms MUST BE SUBMITTED to
The Executive Chairman,
Kwara State Internal Revenue Service,
Corporate Head office,
27, Ahmadu Bello Way,
- The following documentary evidences are to be attached to the application form:
- Profile of the Firm
- Profile of all Directors of the firm
- Profile of Firm’s employees that will be interacting with taxpayers during information gathering process.
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Copy of Form CAC 7 or CAC/BN/A1 for sole Proprietorship/Partnership arrangement.
- Copy of Certificate of Profession Qualification [CITN/ICAN] of at least one or two Directors/Partners.
- Copy of valid current Tax Clearance Certificate of all Directors/Partners.
- Process of application.
Click here to download the application OR Click here to fill the form online on payment of the application fee to any of our participating banks.
Muritala Awodun, Ph.D